Everything you need to know.
Helpful information from First & Main.
What are the benefits of living at First & Main of Bloomfield Township?
First & Main is where you can get quality care without sacrificing quality of life – all with added peace of mind, a worry-free routine and a fulfilling lifestyle. Residents benefit from having assistance available whenever needed while maintaining freedom and enjoying the social life that comes from living in an active community of peers. And, the sense of belonging here means seniors feel right at home with staff that treats each resident like family.
How much does assisted living cost?
What services are included in the monthly rental fee?
- Three meals per day with snacks
- All utilities except for personal telephone
- Assistance with dressing, grooming, bathing and medication management
- On-site licensed nurse 24 hours a day, 7 days a week
- Transportation to medical appointments, shopping and activities
- Weekly housekeeping and laundry services
- Enriching activities and wellness programming
- Weekly happy hour and entertainment
- Standard spectrum cable (about 80 channels)
- Campus-wide Wi-Fi
Is there funding available for military veterans and spouses?
Yes. There is a program called VA Aid and Attendance that offers financial assistance to military veterans and their spouses with specific guidelines to qualify. We can help provide you with more information – contact us.
Does Medicare pay for assisted living?
Medicare will not pay for room and board in assisted living, but Medicare and other insurances may pay for therapies or home health services needed during your stay.
Are there visiting hours for First & Main of Bloomfield Township?
The doors at First & Main of Bloomfield Township are open from 8:00 a.m. to 8:00 p.m. for visitors. Immediate family is welcome to visit 24 hours a day/7 days a week. We love visitors and encourage friends and family to drop in, linger and stay.